When I make a recipe that’s this delicious and has only three ingredients, I pause to pat myself on the back and then dig in.
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 4 haddock steaks, about 4 ounces each
- Preheat the oven to 475°.
- In a zip-top bag, mix the teriyaki and Sriracha. Add the cod steaks and toss to distribute the sauce to cover the fish.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for up to 4 hours if you have time, or cook immediately.
- Transfer the fish with sauce to a baking dish or broiling pan and bake for 10 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through.
- Serve with steamed Asian veggies and brown rice.
NUTRITION (1 serving/152g): Calories 120, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat .5g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 1700mg, Total Carbohydrate 6g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 6g, Protein 21g