This is a simple and easy rendition of the classic without its heart-stopping butter. Plus, it’s only one step! For a richer version, add a few tablespoons of cashew cream.
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup dry vermouth
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 pound medium to large raw domestic shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- In a heavy dry pan, heat the garlic, wine, vermouth, lemon juice, and salt over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp to the sauce and simmer for 6 to 10 minutes, or until the shrimp are cooked through.
- Garnish with parsley and serve as is or over brown rice.
Copyright 2016 - Seagan Eating - www.seaganeating.com