Salmon Provençal in Foil
Who says fancy can’t be quick and easy?
- 4 Pacific wild-caught salmon fillets, about 4 ounces each
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- ½ cup white wine
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Place each fillet in the center of a 9-by-12-inch piece of foil. Scrunch the foil around the fish, making it into a package with high sides.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, tomato, wine, and salt. Top each fillet with the tomato mixture, then the spinach. Close the foil on top to make a loose package.
- Place each package on a baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes.
- Keep in foil to serve warm or chill and serve later.
NUTRITION (1 serving/198g): Calories 200, Calories from Fat 60, Total Fat 7g, Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 400mg, Total Carbohydrate 4g, Dietary Fiber less than 1g, Sugars 2g, Protein 25g
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes
Copyright 2016 - Seagan Eating - www.seaganeating.com