Crispy, yummy goodness—you’ll be counting the seconds before it’s done. Makes the perfect family dinner.
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed or flaxseed meal
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- 4 russet potatoes, peeled and grated (or use 3 cups pre-grated bagged hash browns)
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour or flour of choice
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 Pacific halibut steaks, skin removed, about 4 ounces each
- Preheat the oven to 475°.
- In a small bowl, combine the flaxseed and water and set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, cover and steam the potatoes for 5 minutes in the microwave oven, then drain. Add the flaxseed mixture, flour, salt, parsley, rosemary, and thyme to the potatoes and combine.
- Using your hands, cover each piece of fish on all sides with the potato mixture and place on a nonstick or parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, turning the fish after 6 minutes. If a crispier crust is desired, broil for 1 minute on each side after baking.
NUTRITION (1 serving/285g): Calories 260, Calories from Fat 20, Total Fat 2.5g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 480mg, Total Carbohydrate 35g, Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 2g, Protein 25g
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes
Copyright 2016 - Seagan Eating - www.seaganeating.com