Mediterranean Mackerel in Foil
Holy mackerel! This is great and fast.
- 4 Atlantic mackerel fillets, about 4 ounces each
- 1 green zucchini, sliced thin
- 4 plum tomatoes, diced
- ¾ cup olives of choice, pitted and coarsely chopped
- ¼ chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Place each fillet in the center of a 9-by-12-inch piece of foil. Scrunch the foil around the fish, making it into a package with high sides.
- In a small bowl, combine the zucchini, tomatoes, olives, basil, lemon juice, and salt. Spoon the vegetable mixture over each fish fillet. Close the foil on top to make a loose package.
- Place each package on a baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve in foil.
NUTRITION (1 serving/254g): Calories 280, Calories from Fat 170, Total Fat 19g, Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 820mg, Total Carbohydrate 6g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 3g, Protein 22g
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes
Copyright 2016 - Seagan Eating - www.seaganeating.com