Don’t be fooled by this short, fuss-free recipe—it’s special enough for important guests. For added elegance, make it in four individual mini-casserole dishes.
- 4 Pacific halibut fillets, about 4 ounces each
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- One 15-ounce can artichoke hearts in water, drained and coarsely chopped
- ½ cup white wine
- ¼ cup whole-wheat or gluten-free breadcrumbs (or 1 slice of whole-grain toast ground in a blender)
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Place the fish in a 9-by-9-inch baking dish. Cover with tomatoes, artichokes, and wine. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
NUTRITION (1 serving/286g): Calories 190, Calories from Fat 15, Total Fat 2g, Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 11g, Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 4g, Protein 24g