Truth be told, I hate salmon. Or thought I did. My dear friend and gourmet chef, Abby, served this to me for lunch one day. I ate the entire bowl and begged her to make it again the following week.
- 1 pound cooked wild-caught Alaskan salmon, fresh or canned and drained
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- In a medium bowl, flake the salmon into small pieces.
- Toss in the onion, celery, dill, and raspberry vinegar.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve the next day.
NUTRITION (1 serving/152g): Calories 170, Calories from Fat 60, Total Fat 6g, Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 135mg, Total Carbohydrate 2g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars less than 1g, Protein 24g