So savory and satisfying to warm your tummy in the morning. Save extras for a great dinner side dish.
- 2¼ cups water
- ½ cup grits
- ? cup nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pinch ground black pepper
- Bring the water to boil in a medium saucepan.
- Whisk in the grits and continue to stir for one minute. Stir in nutritional yeast, salt, and pepper.
- Cover the pot and lower to a simmer. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until the desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into bowls, snuggle on the coach, and enjoy.
NUTRITION (1 serving/166g): Calories 130, Calories from Fat 10, Total Fat 1g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g, Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 0g, Protein 9g