Does going whole-hog vegan feel too daunting or restrictive? Then a seagan (seafood + vegan) diet could be your golden ticket to delicious, nutritious eating.
It’s how to stray the healthy way: Start with a plant-based foundation and add the “cheat” of fish several times a week for meal variety and a boost of precious omega-3s.
In this first-of-its-kind guidebook, Seagan Eating helps you jumpstart your seagan-eating adventure with:
- A buying guide to the healthiest, most sustainable seafood
- A rundown of seafood’s amazing health benefits, which may help protect against heart disease, certain cancers, high cholesterol, and more
- Three weeks’ worth of exciting seagan menus
- Simple, decadent, oil-free seagan and vegan recipes
- Must-have kitchen staples, plus recipe hacks to make prep fast and easy
- How to navigate today’s confusing food trends, like GMOs, organic versus non-organic, tricky ingredient labels, and “superfoods”
- Flounder in the “messy middle” as they strive to look and feel their best but shun a militant, all-or-nothing approach
- Prefer to make small, incremental changes to their diets rather than drastic overhauls
- Long to go vegan but prefer to do it in baby steps—they can ditch the unhealthiest stuff first and use seafood as a bridge to full-fledged veganhood
Seas the day! Grab a copy of Seagan Eating today—available at your favorite book merchant.